Monday, July 18, 2005

Paperworks
One of the first things I do back home is to go through
the paperworks.
Mails,
receipts,
solicitation notes,
statements of accounts,
cards,
bills to be paid at marami pang iba.
It's fun,
it's tedious,
it's sometimes confusing,
it's an exercise in remembering,
it's much more!

A birthday card from good old St. Theresa's Alumnae Association
47 years and they have not forgotten me and my birthday!
in spite of the changes in the board membership
in spite of my silence.
The STC alumnae newsletter too, two of them
with all the news they can gather about members far and wide
spread out in every part of this wide wide world.
I love my school and everything it stands for
even if it had its last hurrah in San Marcelino,Manila
for the last so many years.

The good news is
like a Phoenix
it is coming back
it is being revived
to teach Theresian values
and relive the Gold and Blue!
Thanks to a group of Alumnae!
I got an invite
to participate
in the rising of the Phoenix.

No comments: