Saturday, July 16, 2005

Blogging at Caloocan
It's a beautiful day at good old Caloocan! The grandchildren are here with Daddy Gary And Mommy Melissa. The kids are great! They have grown so fast.It's their turn to teach Lola Nitz a new thing,"how to blog". I am excited at blogging.I can't wait to do it regularly especially when I return to Bogota. It's good to post reflections periodically.It will deter vegetating and keep me excited each day. And it will help me record all the interesting happenings with regard to the family especially the children and their families.I guess during the twilight years of one's life, one cannot help but reminisce on one's life.It's a good way to keep the spirit alive!

2 comments:

freckle-face said...

welcome to bloggers' world mommy nitz! will be looking forward to reading your blogs...

a_happy_little_girl said...

WELCOME!!! Wheee! hoping to read more entries in your blog!