Thursday, October 20, 2005

THINGS I'LL MISS
Sunday, I'll fly to Bogota
of the state of New Jersey
in the US of A.
Surely I'll miss so many things,
but most of all I'll miss
the "little ones".
I'll miss the sticker girl!
who loves to put art and color
in every nook,
every cranny,
every dull and plain surface,
and even on shirts!
I'll the miss the dribbler!
He loves to dribble and kick
in the bedroom,
in the sala, in the dining area,
everywhere,except in the toy room.
I'll miss the "oh, whatever" guy,
He picks the phone,asks questions,
kills questions with his "oh,whatever"
cute expression.
I'll miss the "spic and span" young lady!
She can't stand chaos,
she can't stand clutters and mess,
she stands for order,neatness and system
she's very prim and proper!
It was fun being with them
for three short months!
They certainly munched with "gusto"
my "Belgian Sugar Wafers "!

1 comment:

freckle-face said...

i'm pretty sure the little ones will miss you too. thanks for the many many belgian sugar wafers you made and gave before you left. those certainly will make it seem like you've extended your stay here a week or so after you've left. :) remember, the not so little ones will miss you too!! have a safe trip and keep warm throughout fall and winter over there... love, love, love...