Monday, August 08, 2005

A Lady Named Gina
This afternoon I called up Gina,
she who cares,
she who gives comfort,
she who sometimes scolds
she who is so organized,
she who sees a reason for most every problem.
she who offers a cure for some aches and pains!
Gina is a friend
she is much more than a friend,
she belongs to a different culture,
but she understands most every culture.
she could be very meticulous
she could be very compassionate
hers is a shoulder to lean on
hers is a heart that cares.
"Gina, I need ....; I'll send my helper."
The answer is "yes"
no "if's"and" but's",
and "what-have-you's."
The envelop arrives, properly sealed and labeled.
That's Gina!

3 comments:

a_happy_little_girl said...

Who is Gina?

nitz said...

Answer to a happy little girl:
Gina is a bank manager and she has managed all my accounts perfectly well. When I go to the bank she is so concerned even with my state of health. She knows all of you guys.She really cares a lot!

a_happy_little_girl said...

oh ok